NYC Sightseeing Tickets, Passes & Reviews
Save big on admissions to some of NYC’s best attractions, monuments and memorials and skip most ticket lines, Get free admission to over 100 attractions, tours, museums, & more.
The New York Sightseeing Passes is the most cost effective way to experience the best of what New York City has to offer.
Save Big on New York City’s Best Attractions!
1 Pass to 90 NYC Attractions
Get $40 Credit for additional tours, attractions, Broadway shows and dinner cruises.
NYC Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours
Double Decker Bus tours, the best way to start your trip : Downtown, Brooklyn or Uptown Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
The NYC bus route is brilliantly devised to take you around muse see places in New York City. Discover the very best of the Big Apple with the value NYC sightseeing package!
Sitting on the top deck of the double decker tour bus, you’ll have clear views of The Rockefeller Center, the Empire State and Flatiron Buildings, New Times Square, the Union Square shopping districts, Greenwich Village, Soho, Chinatown, Little Italy, Lower East Side, East Village and more.
Average US visitor stays 2 days in New York City, International Tourists Stay a little longer.
It can be difficult to decide which passes, if any, are right for you.
There are several different passes to choose from :
- An all-inclusive pass allows you to enjoy as many attractions, tours, and experiences as you can for one set price, comes with 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 10 days options.
- The Sightseeing Pass can be used to visit over 90 attractions, walking tours, cruises, bus tours, and more. You can choose a 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days.
- A build-your-own pass is even cheaper, allows more flexibility and certainty.
- Hop-on Hop-off tours with combo deals.
- 3, 5 or more Option Passes.
Some passes Exclude Empire State Building.
Some Passes includes a meal (lunch or dinner) and discounts at popular NYC restaurants.
Prioritize what’s important for you, don’t waste half your day standing in cold for some tourist attraction just because it’s on a list of top NYC attractions.
Most NY passes comes with a travel booklet in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Portuguese.
Some of the most popular new york attractions you can choose from
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- One World Observatory
- Top of The Rock Observatory Deck
- Madame Tussauds NYC
- Madison Square Garden Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Tour
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Bronx Zoo
- Gray Line City Sightseeing Double Decker Tour
- Woodbury Commons Outlets Super Saver Ticket
Always Check for Fast Track entry at some of the busiest NY Attractions
Best Discounts : Visit New York City
Biggest New York Discounts is during off-peak tourist season from mid-January to the end of February.
Best Season / Weather : NYC
April to June and September to early November when the New York weather is warm and pleasant, you can enjoy outdoor activities without having to wear or carry around a winter jacket. Latest NYC Weather
- The New York Pass : NY Pass
- New York CityPASS
- Build Your Own NYC Pass
- New York Explorer Pass : Explorer Card
- New York C3 from CityPASS
There is an incredibly diverse range of things to see and do in New York City, but there are a few attractions like no other. No visit to NYC is complete without visiting the Time Square, the Statue of Liberty, Broadway Show and the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
Car Rental in New York City
Looking for a great deal on a rental car for your visit to New York City?
Most Car Rental companies have convenient car rental locations throughout New York including John F. Kennedy International (JFK), Newark Liberty International (EWR), or LaGuardia (LGA) Airports.
Many large national car rental companies do not rent student car rentals or to young drivers.
Visit the Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty, neoclassical sculpture. made of copper is a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi.
Ferry Tickets can be purchased at Castle Clinton in Battery Park in New York or at the ferry departure point in Liberty State Park in New Jersey. Ferry schedules change seasonally and during periods of high tourism.
Beware of Illegal Ticket Vendors in NYC
There are many unauthorized ticket sellers who will try to sell cheap tickets to the Statue of Liberty near Battery Park in NYC. These individuals will often try to scam people through misrepresentation and over-charging. Avoid Street Sellers.
Things to do in New York
- Broadway Show
- Meet Lady Liberty : Boat ride to Liberty Island
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- Take selfies in Times Square
- Ride the Staten Island Ferry
- Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Explore Grand Central Station
- Ride the Subway
- Ride the Elevators to the Top of the Empire State Building
- Visit the Museum of Modern Art MOMA
- Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Ice Skate at Wollman Rink
- Walk Across the Pedestrian Promenade on the Brooklyn Bridge
- The museum on Ellis Island
- Visit the Bronx Zoo Wildlife
- Ride the Cyclone at Coney Island
- Head up to a Rooftop Bar
- Go to a Yankee Game or Mets!
- Meander through Greenwich Village
- Listen to Live Music
- Rent a Citibike and Ride Along the Hudson
- Walk around South Street Seaport
- Get a Bird’s-Eye View of New York City
- Get on Board an Aircraft Carrier: The Intrepid Air and Space Museum
- See the Rockefeller Christmas Tree : if you’re in NYC for the Christmas holiday season
- Discover Dinosaur Fossils: Hayden Planetarium
- Capture sunset photos from the Top of the Rock
- See a show at Radio City Music Hall
- Restaurant Hop in Harlem
- Chelsea Piers Sports Complex
- Watch Shakespeare in the Park
- The San Gennaro Feast in Little Italy
- Join the Circus : New York’s Trapeze School.
- New York City Chinatown
- Attend a Concert at Carnegie Hall
- Kayak on the Hudson
- Attend a Live Taping of a TV Show
- Go out for Happy Hour Cocktails
- Hang Out at Pete’s Tavern
- Do a Pub Crawl
- July 4th Fireworks
- New Years’ Eve Times Square Celebration
- Macy’s Day Parade Balloon Inflation Party
- Stroll through the West Village
- Visit the New York Transit Museum
- The Cloisters: A one-of-a-kind medieval museum located in Fort Tryon Park in upper Manhattan
- Train for the Olympics: Swim in the Olympic-sized pool in Queens at Astoria Park.
How to Save Money on NYC Attractions : New York Sightseeing Pass ??
See as many attractions in New York as we could with the New York Sightseeing pass to get our value’s worth. The New York City passes includes admission to several top attractions for one price.
The NY Sightseeing Pass includes all Hop-on Hop-off buses for the duration of your Sightseeing Pass.
New York City Attraction Passes Free Tours What are the various options for NYC tourist discount passes ??